HTF Market Intelligence released a new research Study of 16 pages on title ‘Target Corporation – Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series’ with in-depth analysis, forecast and business moves. The study covers key regions that includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa and important players such as Instagram, AddStructure, Acuity Brands.
Target is focusing on driving sales from digital channels, for instance, it has been striving to develop a digital assistant for its mobile application, which can provide recommendations to customers based on their search patterns and purchase history.
Target is leveraging social media platforms to club sales with branding, for instance, it is leveraging Instagram platform to showcase its products along with the option to buy them with any modifications required, such as color and size, all done without leaving the Instagram app.
The report provides information and insights into Target Corporation’s tech activities, including –
– Insights of its digital transformation strategies and accelerator programs & innovation centers
– Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships, product launches, investments and acquisitions
– Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
– Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
Enquire for Customization Available @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/3248151-target-corporation-enterprise-tech-ecosystem-series
– Target is focusing on driving sales from digital channels, for instance, it has been striving to develop a digital assistant for its mobile application, which can provide recommendations to customers based on their search patterns and purchase history.
– Target corporation is set to rely on technology to replenish its stores’ inventory.
– Target launched the Target Accelerator Program India, based in Bangalore.
– Target Technology Accelerator focuses on mentoring established startups with a tech-driven retail solution. The four-month program offers Target’s worldwide network of experts and the chance to collaborate with fellow entrepreneurs, subject-matter-experts, and mentors, and eventually provides a chance to participate in a final capstone event.
Reasons to Buy
– Gain insights into Target’s tech operations.
– Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
– Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
– Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships, investments and acquisition strategies.
Buy full copy of the report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=3248151
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Table of Contents
Digital Transformation Strategy
Accelerator/Incubator & Other Innovation Programs
Partnership, Investment, & Acquisition Network Map
ICT Budgets & Contracts
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/3248151-target-corporation-enterprise-tech-ecosystem-series
Thanks for showing interest in Cybersecurity in Insurance – Thematic Industry Research Publication; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, LATAM, United States, GCC, Southeast Asia, Europe, APAC, United Kingdom, India or China etc
HTF Market Intelligence consulting is uniquely positioned empower and inspire with research and consulting services to empower businesses with growth strategies, by offering services with extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist in decision making.
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218