A new research document is added in HTF MI database of 90 pages, titled as ‘Saudi Arabia Skincare Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2025 – Analyzing Product Categories and Segments, Distribution Channel, Competitive Landscape, Packaging and Consumer Segmentation’ with detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies. Latest analysis highlights high growth emerging players and leaders by market share that are currently attracting exceptional attention. The identification of hot and emerging players is completed by profiling 50+ Industry players; some of the profiled players are Beiersdorf Ag, Unilever, L’Oreal S.A., Procter & Gamble, Kao Corporation, Johnson & Johnson Services Inc, Natura &Co.
Access sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/3559092-saudi-arabia-skincare-market
Saudi Arabia Skincare Market Assessment and Forecasts to 2025 – Analyzing Product Categories and Segments, Distribution Channel, Competitive Landscape, Packaging and Consumer Segmentation
The Saudi Arabian skincare sector was led by facial care category in value and body care category in volume terms. However, hand care is forecast to register fastest value and volume growth during 2020-2025. Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading channel for distribution of skincare products in the country. Rigid plastics was the most commonly used pack material in Saudi Arabia. Beiersdorf Ag, Unilever, and L`Oréal S.A., are the top three companies in the Saudi Arabian skincare sector.
HTF MI’s Country Profile report on the skincare sector in Saudi Arabia provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and companies market shares.
What else is contained?
– Sector data: Overall sector value and volume data with growth analysis for 2015-2025
– Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for body care, depilatories, facial care, hand care, and make-up remover with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2020-2025
– Leading players: Market share of compaines (in value terms) and private labels (in value terms) in 2020
– Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as cash & carries & warehouse clubs, chemists/pharmacies, convenience stores, department stores, direct sellers, health & beauty stores, hypermarkets & supermarkets, parapharmacies/drugstores, “dollar stores”, variety stores & general merchandise retailers, e-retailers other general retailers
– Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for glass, flexible packaging, rigid plastics, and rigid metal; pack type for: specialty container, tube, bottle, jar, tub, aerosol, bag/sachet, and other pack types, closure type for: flip/snap top, dispenser, screw top, cap, prize off and other closure types, primary outer types for: carton – folding, blister pack, bag, sleeve, shrink wrap, and other primary outer types.””
– Both the per capita consumption and expenditure of skincare in Saudi Arabia were higher than the global level in 2020
– The per capita consumption of body care products was higher than other skincare categories, in Saudi Arabia, in 2020
– Hypermarkets & supermarkets was the leading distribution channel in the Saudi Arabian skincare sector, with a value share of 40.1% in 2020
– Rigid plastics accounted for a share of 70.4% in the Saudi Arabian skincare sector, in 2020
Reasons to Buy
– Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
– Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
– Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed company share analysis to plan effective market positioning
– Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
– The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
– Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rural-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Procter & Gamble
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc
Get Customization in the Report, Enquire Now @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/3559092-saudi-arabia-skincare-market
Table of Contents
Part 1: Market Environment
Value and Volume Share of Myanmar in the Global and Asia Pacific Markets
Growth Analysis of Myanmar Compared to Other Leading Countries in the Asia Pacific Market
PCC and PCE of Myanmar Compared to the Global and Asia Pacific Markets
Part 2: Sector Deep Dive
Myanmar skincare Sector Snapshot
Market Size Analysis
Cross Category Comparison Value Growth Analysis and Category Winners and Losers
Cross Category Comparison Volume Growth Analysis and Category Winners and Losers
Part 3: Category Deep Dive
Per Capita Consumption Analysis by Category
Market Size Analysis Category: Body Care
Segment Level Analysis (in Value Terms) Body Care
Segment Level Analysis (in Volume Terms) Body Care
Market Size Analysis Category: Depilatories
Segment Level Analysis (in Value Terms) Depilatories
Segment Level Analysis (in Volume Terms) Depilatories
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/3559092-saudi-arabia-skincare-market
It’s vital you keep your market knowledge up to date. If you have a different set of players/manufacturers according to geography or needs regional or country segmented reports we can provide customization accordingly.
Purchase Single User License of this report at [email protected] https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=3559092
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218