A new research document is added in HTF MI database of 26 pages, titled as ‘PT Bank Central Asia Tbk – Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series’ with detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies. Latest analysis highlights high growth emerging players and leaders by market share that are currently attracting exceptional attention. The identification of hot and emerging players is completed by profiling 50+ Industry players; some of the profiled players are 6Estates, Element, Sitecore, Soramitsu, Cloudera, Cisco, SimpliVity, Microsoft, Palo Alto, NICE Actimize, Vasco Data Security, Gojek, Shopee, Avaya, Intellect Global Transaction Banking, Modalku, ATM Alto, Cermati Fintech Group, Pomona, Wallex Technologies, Airwallex, Julo, Akseleran, Qoala.
PT Bank Central Asia Tbk – Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
PT Bank Central Asia Tbk (BCA) is a provider of personal, commercial, and corporate banking solutions. Its portfolio of products and services comprise savings accounts, time deposits, credit cards, debit cards, pre-paid cards, investment products, housing loans, car loans, working capital loans, investment loans, distributor financing, supplier financing, dealer financing, warehouse financing, showroom financing, and investment financing. The bank offers services such as remittance, foreign exchange, bank guarantees, cash management, payroll, wealth management, trade finance, treasury, and bancassurance. Furthermore, BCA provides electronic banking services such as phone banking, internet banking, mobile banking, and ATM services. Through these products and services, the bank caters to its diverse clientele consisting of individuals and corporate customers.
In 2019, BCA introduced SYNRGY Accelerator, a startup accelerator program that provides a collaboration platform, to help grow startup ecosystem in Indonesia. BCA offers selected startups with the opportunity to connect with local and global experts and investors, mentoring and corporate partnerships opportunities.
Launched in 2017, previously known as Interbank Information Network, Liink leverages distributed ledger technology, to create an open and efficient network of information sharing, comprised of largest financial institutions across the world. BCA is one of the partners for the initiative, which has more than 400 participating banks and corporations.
This report provides insight into Bank Central Asia’s fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, its estimated ICT budget, and its major ICT contracts.
– BCA is continuously adopting latest technology developments by undertaking various strategic initiatives to deliver innovative products and services. Due to its consistent digital banking strategy, BCA maintained strong position during pandemic where customers moved to online banking and digital solutions.
– BCA has invested and partnered with several technology companies, which are developing solutions around AI, big data, cloud computing, cybersecurity, and payment technologies, to implement them into its business process and achieve operational efficiencies and enhanced customer experiences.
– BCA launched Digital Buddy Program to support its digital transformation, which aims to strengthen the digital capacity of employees. Throughout 2020, BCA conducted employee training focusing on low code programming, design thinking, UI / UX, data analytics, machine learning, and updated work patterns.
Reasons to Buy
– Gain insights into Bank Central Asia’s fintech operations.
– Gain insights into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
– Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
– Gain insights into its various product launches, partnerships and investment strategies.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Vasco Data Security
Intellect Global Transaction Banking
Cermati Fintech Group
View Detailed Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/3559100-pt-bank-central-asia-tbk-enterprise-tech-ecosystem-series
It’s vital you keep your market knowledge up to date. If you have a different set of players/manufacturers according to geography or needs regional or country segmented reports we can provide customization accordingly.
Purchase Single User License of this report at @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=3559100
CRAIG FRANCIS (PR & Marketing Manager)
Ph: +1 (206) 317 1218