Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Sport – Thematic Research is latest research study released by HTF MI evaluating the market risk side analysis, highlighting opportunities and leveraged with strategic and tactical decision-making support. The report provides information on market trends and development, growth drivers, technologies, and the changing investment structure of the Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Sport – Thematic Market.
Get free access to sample report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-report/3235414-artificial-intelligence-27
The global market for artificial intelligence (AI) is growing fast. GlobalData estimates that the global AI platform market will be worth $52bn in 2024, up from $28bn in 2019. The technology is becoming widespread to respond to different challenges across all sectors, and sports is no exception. This report explains different AI technologies, analyzes sector-specific applications, and provides an in-depth understanding of how AI is disrupting the sports industry.
The sports industry has been slow on the AI uptake. However, the shift towards digitalization in sports means that the industry has more use for the technology. Furthermore, the relationship between sports analytics and AI adoption within the industry is symbiotic. As sports analytics becomes commonplace within the industry – a way of enhancing performance and making operational tasks more efficient – there is an increasing drive towards AI adoption, from the coach, the athlete, to the fan. AI gives leagues and teams who use it a competitive edge.
AI is also used to appeal to a younger, tech-savvy generation. As the viewing experience moves online, organizers are turning to AI to enhance their content offerings on online platforms. To meet this trend, leagues are entering into partnerships with AI specialists and AI-enabled cloud platform providers.
Lastly, more leagues are investing in wearable tech and AI-enhanced IoT devices to track movement, speed, and other performance indicators which are then used to create infographics that bring fans from the stands into the action on the field, pitch, or court. If leagues want to attract the attention of potential new fans, and thus broaden their market appeal, then investment in AI is crucial.
– The sports industry is typically slow to adopt technology, in part due to the fear that an increased use of tech on the field will compromise the excitement during a competition.
– While the industry recovers from the financial impact of the pandemic, investment in AI will be cautious, limited to those areas with a known positive outcome.
– The industry will focus on areas where AI can help improve the fan experience – such as improving content distribution on online platforms. In this sense, AI has helped sports companies and broadcasters’ transition to online platforms.
– As AI technology becomes more sophisticated, it will become an intrinsic part of predictive models in sports analytics. Sports companies are likely to prioritise moving content online to gain mass market appeal. To personalize the online viewing experience, sports companies are partnering with AI enabled-cloud service providers. These AI vendors also help sports companies manage increasing amounts of data, as well as fast-paced data.
Enquire for customization in Report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/enquiry-before-buy/3235414-artificial-intelligence-27
– Analysis of the wearable tech market, which is expected to reach $310bn by 2030, helping the rise of AI usage in sport. This is coupled with analysis of the increasing use of IoT devices such as sensors placed on bodies and peripheral devices, like cameras during gameplay.
– Briefings on AI’s seven most important technologies: machine learning, data science, conversational platforms, computer vision, AI chips, smart robots, and context-aware computing.
– Analysis of over 25 different companies, including sector specific AI vendors, and which areas of the value chain they focus on to offer solutions for sports companies.
– Case studies of specific AI applications in the sector- from protecting intellectual property to improving the fan experience in traditional sports such as golf and soccer.
– Analysis of the leading adopters in AI, and the reasons
– Analysis of why the fastest adopters of artificial intelligence in the sports industry are motorsports and esports. This also includes an introduction to Airspeeder, an emerging new motorsport with flying electric vehicles in 2021, and reasons why it should also be a fast adopter of AI.
Important years considered in the Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Sport – Thematic study:
Historical year – 2015-2020; Base year – 2020; Forecast period** – 2021 to 2026 [** unless otherwise stated]
If opting for the Global version of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Sport – Thematic Market; then below country analysis would be included:
• North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Netherlands, Italy, Nordic Nations, Spain, Switzerland and Rest of Europe)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, India, Southeast Asia and Rest of APAC)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Rest of countries etc.)
• Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Israel, Egypt, Turkey, Nigeria, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Buy Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Sport – Thematic research report @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?format=1&report=3235414
Key Questions Answered with this Study
1) What makes Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Sport – Thematic Market feasible for long term investment?
2) Know value chain areas where players can create value?
3) Teritorry that may see steep rise in CAGR & Y-O-Y growth?
4) What geographic region would have better demand for product/services?
5) What opportunity emerging territory would offer to established and new entrants in Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Sport – Thematic market?
6) Risk side analysis connected with service providers?
7) How influencing factors driving the demand of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Sport – Thematic in next few years?
8) What is the impact analysis of various factors in the Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Sport – Thematic market growth?
9) What strategies of big players help them acquire share in mature market?
10) How Technology and Customer-Centric Innovation is bringing big Change in Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Sport – Thematic Market?
Browse Executive Summary and Complete Table of Content @ https://www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/3235414-artificial-intelligence-27
There are 15 Chapters to display the Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Sport – Thematic Market
Chapter 1, Overview to describe Definition, Specifications and Classification of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Sport – Thematic market, Applications, Market Segment by Types;
Chapter 2, objective of the study.
Chapter 3, Research methodology, measures, assumptions and analytical tools
Chapter 4 and 5, Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Sport – Thematic Market Trend Analysis, Drivers, Challenges by consumer behaviour, Marketing Channels, Value Chain Analysis
Chapter 6 and 7, to show the Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Sport – Thematic Market Analysis, segmentation analysis, characteristics;
Chapter 8 and 9, to show Five forces (bargaining Power of buyers/suppliers), Threats to new entrants and market condition;
Chapter 10 and 11, to show analysis by regional segmentation [North America (Covered in Chapter 6 and 13), United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe (Covered in Chapter 7 and 13), Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Others, Asia-Pacific (Covered in Chapter 8 and 13), China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, India, Southeast Asia, Others, Middle East and Africa (Covered in Chapter 9 and 13), Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa, Others, South America (Covered in Chapter 10 and 13), Brazil, Argentina, Columbia, Chile & Others], comparison, leading countries and opportunities; Customer Behaviour
Chapter 12, to identify major decision framework accumulated through Industry experts and strategic decision makers;
Chapter 13 and 14, about competition landscape (classification and Market Ranking)
Chapter 15, deals with Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Sport – Thematic Market sales channel, research findings and conclusion, appendix and data source.
Thanks for showing interest in Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Sport – Thematic Industry Research Publication; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, LATAM, United States, GCC, Southeast Asia, Europe, APAC, United Kingdom, India or China etc
HTF Market Intelligence consulting is uniquely positioned empower and inspire with research and consulting services to empower businesses with growth strategies, by offering services with extraordinary depth and breadth of thought leadership, research, tools, events and experience that assist in decision making.
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
HTF Market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218