The Global Aquafeed Market size was valued at $49.27 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $85.91 Billion by 2028 growing at the CAGR of 7.06% from 2021 to 2028. The growth in demand for aquafeeds can be attributed to the growing aquaculture industry. Major drivers for the growth of the Global Aquafeed Market are the growing demand for Aquatic Animal Products, Growth In Aquaculture Industry, and use of Aquafeed as a Protein Supplement.
To request a free sample, Go To: https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=puck77&reportCode=005010
Impact Of COVID-19 on the Aquafeed Market:
- Impact on Market Size
- End-User Trend, Preferences, and Budget Impact
- Regulatory Framework/Government Policies
- Key Players Strategy to Tackle Negative Impact
- Opportunity Window
Global Aquafeed Market Segments:
The global Aquafeed Market is further segmented into form, lifecycle, application, ingredient
By Form: Dry, Wet, Moist, Others
By Lifecycle: Starter Feed, Grower Feed, Finisher Feed, Brooder Feed, Others
By Application: Carp, Rainbow Trout, Salmon, Crustaceans, Tilapia, Catfish, Seabass, Others
By Ingredient: Animal By-Product, Grain By-Product, Oils & Fats, Additives, Others
Key Region/ Countries Covered
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Rest of the World (the Middle East & Africa and South America)
The Asia Pacific holds a larger share in the global aquafeed market in terms of production, consumption, and export. There is a huge potential in the Asia Pacific aquafeed market for various stakeholders.
Key Players of Global Aquafeed Market:
- Ridley Corporation
- Norel Animal Nutrition
- Biomin Holding
- Archer Daniels Midland
- Avanti Feeds Ltd.
For Any Query or Customization, Ask Our Industry [email protected] https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=puck77&reportCode=005010
Key Questioned Answered Through The Report:
- The Impact of COVID-19 on the global market
- What are the potential opportunities for new entrants in the global market
- What is the market Size and Forecast from 2020 to 2028?
- Key Players associated with the global Aquafeed Market
- Value Chain Analysis of Global Aquafeed Market
- What is the CAGR of the global Aquafeed Market from 2021 to 2028
- Major Growth Factor, Challenges, Trends, and Opportunities in the global market
- Key outcomes of SWOT Analysis
Evolve Business Intelligence is a market research, business intelligence, and advising service that offers creative solutions to a company’s problems. Data beneficial to micro, small, medium, and large-scale businesses can be found in our market research studies. We offer a wide range of services, from data collection to business consulting.
Evolve Business Intelligence is built on account of technology advancement and our in-house AI-modelled data analysis and forecast tool–EvolveBI–provides extremely accurate data. This application tracks real-time statistics from Fortune’s Global 2000 firms, including quarterly performance, annual performance, and recent changes.
Evolve Business Intelligence
C-218, 2nd floor, M-Cube