The global Commercial Greenhouse Market size was valued at $28.16 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $71.05 Billion by 2028 growing at more than a CAGR of 11.84% from 2021 to 2028. The growth in this market can be attributed to the rising demands for commercial greenhouse machinery, including irrigation machines, cooling systems, heating systems, various lighting systems, and other machinery. The growing population of the world is one of the major factors driving the growth of the global commercial greenhouse market
To request a free sample, Go To: https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=puck77&reportCode=005013
Impact Of COVID-19 on the Commercial Greenhouse Market:
- Impact on Market Size
- End-User Trend, Preferences, and Budget Impact
- Regulatory Framework/Government Policies
- Key Players Strategy to Tackle Negative Impact
- Opportunity Window
Global Commercial Greenhouse Market Segments:
The global Commercial Greenhouse Market is further segmented into type, product type, equipment
By Type: Glass greenhouse, Plastic greenhouse
By Product Type: Fruits, Vegetables, Flowers & ornamentals, Others
By Equipment: Cooling systems, Heating systems, Others
Key Region/ Countries Covered
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Rest of the World (the Middle East & Africa and South America)
Asia-Pacific holds the larger share in the market owing to the rising demands for commercial greenhouse machinery, technological advancement, and increasing disposable income.
Key Players of Global Commercial Greenhouse Market:
- Richel Greenhouse
- Argus Control Systems
- Rough Brothers Inc.
- Lumigrow Inc.
- Hort Americas
- Agra Tech Inc.
- Nexus corporation
For Any Query or Customization, Ask Our Industry [email protected] https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=puck77&reportCode=005013
Key Questioned Answered Through The Report:
- The Impact of COVID-19 on the global market
- What are the potential opportunities for new entrants in the global market
- What is the market Size and Forecast from 2020 to 2028?
- Key Players associated with the global Commercial Greenhouse Market
- Value Chain Analysis of Global Commercial Greenhouse Market
- What is the CAGR of the global Commercial Greenhouse Market from 2021 to 2028
- Major Growth Factor, Challenges, Trends, and Opportunities in the global market
- Key outcomes of SWOT Analysis
Evolve Business Intelligence is a market research, business intelligence, and advising service that offers creative solutions to a company’s problems. Data beneficial to micro, small, medium, and large-scale businesses can be found in our market research studies. We offer a wide range of services, from data collection to business consulting.
Evolve Business Intelligence is built on account of technology advancement and our in-house AI-modelled data analysis and forecast tool–EvolveBI–provides extremely accurate data. This application tracks real-time statistics from Fortune’s Global 2000 firms, including quarterly performance, annual performance, and recent changes.
Evolve Business Intelligence
C-218, 2nd floor, M-Cube