The global Digital Agriculture market size is expected to reach $15.30 Billion by 2028 growing at the CAGR of 11.46% from 2021 to 2028. The growing demand for precision farming across various regions, increasing government initiatives towards the adoption of digital agriculture in various countries, and the advent of innovative technology-based solutions that have brought efficiency in data collection and analysis are some of the major factors that are fuelling the growth of the digital agriculture market. The changing climate is also another factor for the growth of this market.
To request a free sample, Go To: https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=puck77&reportCode=005015
Impact Of COVID-19 on the Digital Agriculture Market:
- Impact on Market Size
- End-User Trend, Preferences, and Budget Impact
- Regulatory Framework/Government Policies
- Key Players Strategy to Tackle Negative Impact
- Opportunity Window
Global Digital Agriculture Market Segments:
The global Digital Agriculture Market is further segmented into Product Type, Component
By Product Type: Precision Farming, Livestock, Aquaculture, Greenhouse, Others,
By Component: Solution, Service Type, Connectivity Technology
Key Region/ Countries Covered
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Rest of the World (the Middle East & Africa and South America)
North America holds a larger market share in the global digital agriculture market, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. The high adoption of crop management software in the region is the most important factor driving the growth of this market.
Key Players of Global Digital Agriculture Market:
- Trimble Inc.
- Deere & Company
- Topcon Positioning Systems
- DeLaval Inc.
- AgEagle Aerial Systems Inc.
- Afimilk Ltd
- Raven Industries
- Ag Junction LLC.
- AGCO Corporation
- GEA Group
For Any Query or Customization, Ask Our Industry [email protected] https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=puck77&reportCode=005015
Key Questioned Answered Through The Report:
- The Impact of COVID-19 on the global market
- What are the potential opportunities for new entrants in the global market
- What is the market Size and Forecast from 2020 to 2028?
- Key Players associated with the global Digital Agriculture Market
- Value Chain Analysis of Global Digital Agriculture Market
- What is the CAGR of the global Digital Agriculture Market from 2021 to 2028
- Major Growth Factor, Challenges, Trends, and Opportunities in the global market
- Key outcomes of SWOT Analysis
Evolve Business Intelligence is a market research, business intelligence, and advising service that offers creative solutions to a company’s problems. Data beneficial to micro, small, medium, and large-scale businesses can be found in our market research studies. We offer a wide range of services, from data collection to business consulting.
Evolve Business Intelligence is built on account of technology advancement and our in-house AI-modelled data analysis and forecast tool–EvolveBI–provides extremely accurate data. This application tracks real-time statistics from Fortune’s Global 2000 firms, including quarterly performance, annual performance, and recent changes.
Evolve Business Intelligence
C-218, 2nd floor, M-Cube