The global Pet Food Ingredients market size was valued at $36.59 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $61.42 Billion by 2028 growing at the CAGR of 6.62% from 2021 to 2028. The growth in this market can be attributed to the increasing adoption of pet food, in response to the growing awareness about the benefits of pet food in disease prevention and in improving the overall health and well-being of pets.
To request a free sample, Go To: https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=puck77&reportCode=005020
Impact Of COVID-19 on the Pet Food Ingredients Market:
- Impact on Market Size
- End-User Trend, Preferences, and Budget Impact
- Regulatory Framework/Government Policies
- Key Players Strategy to Tackle Negative Impact
- Opportunity Window
Global Pet Food Ingredients Market Segments:
The global Pet Food Ingredients Market is further segmented into Source, Form, Ingredients
By Source: Synthetic, Plant-Based, Animal-Based
By Form: Dry, Wet, Others
By Ingredients: Cereals, Vegetables & Fruits, Fats, Meat And Meat Products, Additives, Others
By Pet: Dog, Cat, Fish, Others
Key Region/ Countries Covered
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Rest of the World (the Middle East & Africa and South America)
North America is the largest market for pet food ingredients owing to the growing geriatric population, rising pet ownership, and increasing disposable income of the people.
Key Players of Global Pet Food Ingredients Market:
- Bluestar Adisseo Company
- Darling Ingredients
- Omega Protein Corporation
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- The Scoular Company
- Kemin Industries, Inc
For Any Query or Customization, Ask Our Industry [email protected] https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=puck77&reportCode=005020
Key Questioned Answered Through The Report:
- The Impact of COVID-19 on the global market
- What are the potential opportunities for new entrants in the global market
- What is the market Size and Forecast from 2020 to 2028?
- Key Players associated with the global Pet Food Ingredients Market
- Value Chain Analysis of Global Pet Food Ingredients Market
- What is the CAGR of the global Pet Food Ingredients Market from 2021 to 2028
- Major Growth Factor, Challenges, Trends, and Opportunities in the global market
- Key outcomes of SWOT Analysis
Evolve Business Intelligence is a market research, business intelligence, and advising service that offers creative solutions to a company’s problems. Data beneficial to micro, small, medium, and large-scale businesses can be found in our market research studies. We offer a wide range of services, from data collection to business consulting.
Evolve Business Intelligence is built on account of technology advancement and our in-house AI-modelled data analysis and forecast tool–EvolveBI–provides extremely accurate data. This application tracks real-time statistics from Fortune’s Global 2000 firms, including quarterly performance, annual performance, and recent changes.
Evolve Business Intelligence
C-218, 2nd floor, M-Cube