The global Plasterboard market size is expected to reach $30.96 Billion by 2028 growing at the CAGR of 4.96% from 2021 to 2028. Growing urbanization is one of the major factors driving the growth of the global Plasterboard market. Urbanization refers to the increasing population in urban areas, which results in increased demand for new commercial and residential spaces. Moreover, changing lifestyles, increasing disposable income, and growth in construction activities are driving the global Plasterboard market.
To request a free sample, Go To: https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=puck77&reportCode=005031
Impact Of COVID-19 on the Plasterboard Market:
- Impact on Market Size
- End-User Trend, Preferences, and Budget Impact
- Regulatory Framework/Government Policies
- Key Players Strategy to Tackle Negative Impact
- Opportunity Window
Global Plasterboard Market Segments:
The global Plasterboard Market is further segmented into type, form, end-use sector
By Type: Standard, Fire-resistant, Sound-insulated, Moisture-resistant, Thermal, Others
By Form: Tapered-edged, Square-edged, Others
By End-Use Sector: Residential, Non-residential, Others
Key Region/ Countries Covered
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Rest of the World (the Middle East & Africa and South America)
North America is estimated to be the leading player in the global plasterboard market. The growing demand for plasterboard owing to the construction activities in the country is the prime factor attributed to the growth of the market in North America
Key Players of Global Plasterboard Market:
- Armstrong World Industries Inc.
- Etex Group
- Saint-Gobain S.A.
- Gypsum Management and Supply, Inc.
- USG Corporation
- Georgia Pacific LLC
- Boral Limited
- KNAUF Gips KG
- Fletcher Building Limited
- National Gypsum Company
For Any Query or Customization, Ask Our Industry [email protected] https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=puck77&reportCode=005031
Key Questioned Answered Through The Report:
- The Impact of COVID-19 on the global market
- What are the potential opportunities for new entrants in the global market
- What is the market Size and Forecast from 2020 to 2028?
- Key Players associated with the global Plasterboard Market
- Value Chain Analysis of Global Plasterboard Market
- What is the CAGR of the global Plasterboard Market from 2021 to 2028
- Major Growth Factor, Challenges, Trends, and Opportunities in the global market
- Key outcomes of SWOT Analysis
Evolve Business Intelligence is a market research, business intelligence, and advising service that offers creative solutions to a company’s problems. Data beneficial to micro, small, medium, and large-scale businesses can be found in our market research studies. We offer a wide range of services, from data collection to business consulting.
Evolve Business Intelligence is built on account of technology advancement and our in-house AI-modelled data analysis and forecast tool–EvolveBI–provides extremely accurate data. This application tracks real-time statistics from Fortune’s Global 2000 firms, including quarterly performance, annual performance, and recent changes.
Evolve Business Intelligence
C-218, 2nd floor, M-Cube