The global Commerce Cloud market size is expected to reach $61.38 Billion by 2028 growing at the CAGR of 24.27% from 2021 to 2028.
To request a free sample, Go To: https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=puck77&reportCode=005041
Global Commerce Cloud Drivers:
The massive growth of the E-commerce markets across industries, coupled with the significant adoption of Cloud Computing solutions is set to act as a major driver for the growth in the adoption of Commerce cloud globally. Currently many advantages such as increased flexibility and performance and reduced time and cost are achieved by commerce cloud deployments.
An increasing number of businesses moving online is expected to provide huge opportunities in this emerging market. Traditional players as well as new entrants into the market will develop products to tap into this emerging market.
- Impact on Market Size
- End-User Trend, Preferences, and Budget Impact
- Regulatory Framework/Government Policies
- Key Players Strategy to Tackle Negative Impact
- Opportunity Window
Global Commerce Cloud Market Segments:
The global Commerce Cloud market is further segmented into Enterprise Size, Component, Application, and geography.
● By Enterprise Size: Small & Medium Enterprise, Large Enterprise
● By Component: Platform, Services
● By Application: Fashion & Apparel, Grocery & Pharmaceuticals, Travel & Hospitality, Electronics, Bookstore & Furniture, Beauty & Cosmetics, Others
Key Region/ Countries Covered
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Rest of the World (the Middle East & Africa and South America)
The North American region is expected to the largest contributor worldwide as it has adopted commerce cloud platforms and solutions by enterprises. The top countries in the region include the U.S. and Canada. Enterprises present in various countries of this region have leveraged artificial intelligence for business for its ongoing business process and data analysis or machine learning, and big data analytics as a part of their ongoing business process to stay competitive in the market globally.
Furthermore, the region is regarded as the center for innovation where IT giants are rolling out new technologies and developments constantly with aggressive collaborations within its own borders to stay competitive globally if not necessarily to increase their profits but bolster their industry’s social marketing goals such as marketing automation or social marketing management software .
Key Players of Global Commerce Cloud Market:
- IBM Corp.
- Oracle Corp.
- SAP SE
- com Inc.
- BigCommerce Pty Ltd.
- Digital River Inc.
- Apttus Corp.
- Elastic Path Software Inc.
- Shopify Inc.
- Magneto Inc.
For Any Query or Customization, Ask Our Industry [email protected] https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=puck77&reportCode=005041
Key Questions Answered Through The Report:
- The Impact of COVID-19 on the global market
- What are the potential opportunities for new entrants in the global market
- What is the market Size and Forecast from 2020 to 2028?
- Key Players associated with the global Commerce Cloud Market
- Value Chain Analysis of Global Commerce Cloud Market
- What is the CAGR of the global Commerce Cloud Market from 2021 to 2028
- Major Growth Factor, Challenges, Trends, and Opportunities in the global market
- Key outcomes of SWOT Analysis
Evolve Business Intelligence is a market research, business intelligence, and advising service that offers creative solutions to a company’s problems. Our market research studies can find data beneficial to micro, small, medium, and large-scale businesses. We offer a wide range of services, from data collection to business consulting.
Evolve Business Intelligence is built on account of technology advancement and our in-house AI-modelled data analysis and forecast tool – EvolveBI – provides extremely accurate data. This application tracks real-time statistics from Fortune’s Global 2000 firms, including quarterly performance, annual performance, and recent changes.
Evolve Business Intelligence
C-218, 2nd floor, M-Cube