The global Low-Code Development Platform market size is expected to reach $100.26 Billion by 2028 growing at the CAGR of 28.40% from 2021 to 2028.
To request a free sample, Go To: https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=puck77&reportCode=005046
Global Low-Code Development Platform Drivers:
The low code development platform has increased across the world due to the increased need for digitization in many industries. The revitalized scope in the realm of Agile in terms of improved analysis and DevOps in terms of improved analysis has also paved way for this trend.
The microcomputer revolution has allowed customized software to be mass-integrated into organizations, companies are able to tailor their individual software systems to the unique needs of their enterprises, allowing them to quickly produce functional software for meeting these needs with relative ease.
- Impact on Market Size
- End-User Trend, Preferences, and Budget Impact
- Regulatory Framework/Government Policies
- Key Players Strategy to Tackle Negative Impact
- Opportunity Window
Global Low-Code Development Platform Market Segments:
The global Low-Code Development Platform market is further segmented into Application, Component, Industry, and geography.
● By Application: Web-based, Mobile-based, Desktop and Server-based, Others
● By Component: Platform, Service
● By Industry: BFSI, Retail, and eCommerce, Government and Defense, Healthcare, IT, Others
Key Region/ Countries Covered
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Rest of the World (the Middle East & Africa and South America)
Due to the rapid increase in the need for digitization and a strong ecosystem developed for Agile and DevOps practices, the use of the low code development platform has increased across the world. Given its geographically accessible location and robust economy, North America is a major contributor to overall growth.
The geographical presence, significant R&D activities, partnering and acquiring other small businesses, and mergers & collaborations by both small and big players are predicted to continue contributing significantly to the global low-code software development platform market as well as its services.
Key Players of Global Low-Code Development Platform Market:
- Magic Software Enterprises
For Any Query or Customization, Ask Our Industry [email protected] https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=puck77&reportCode=005046
Key Questions Answered Through The Report:
- The Impact of COVID-19 on the global market
- What are the potential opportunities for new entrants in the global market
- What is the market Size and Forecast from 2020 to 2028?
- Key Players associated with the global Low-Code Development Platform Market
- Value Chain Analysis of Global Low-Code Development Platform Market
- What is the CAGR of the global Low-Code Development Platform Market from 2021 to 2028
- Major Growth Factor, Challenges, Trends, and Opportunities in the global market
- Key outcomes of SWOT Analysis
Evolve Business Intelligence is a market research, business intelligence, and advising service that offers creative solutions to a company’s problems. Our market research studies can find data beneficial to micro, small, medium, and large-scale businesses. We offer a wide range of services, from data collection to business consulting.
Evolve Business Intelligence is built on account of technology advancement and our in-house AI-modelled data analysis and forecast tool – EvolveBI – provides extremely accurate data. This application tracks real-time statistics from Fortune’s Global 2000 firms, including quarterly performance, annual performance, and recent changes.
Evolve Business Intelligence
C-218, 2nd floor, M-Cube