The global Patch Management market size was valued at $XX Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $1224.68 Million by 2028 growing at the CAGR of 10.57% from 2021 to 2028.
To request a free sample, Go To: https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=puck77&reportCode=005048
Global Patch Management Drivers:
The growing concern over the need to prevent system vulnerabilities from attackers has been one of the main drivers for the growth of the patch management market. The major impact of such attacks on any organization is on their integrity, availability of data, confidentiality, and complexity or difficulty level involved in conducting attacks. Even though the internet provides new opportunities for business models like online shopping, it has also led to several disadvantages like cyber-attacks.
- Impact on Market Size
- End-User Trend, Preferences, and Budget Impact
- Regulatory Framework/Government Policies
- Key Players Strategy to Tackle Negative Impact
- Opportunity Window
Global Patch Management Market Segments:
The global Patch Management market is further segmented into Vertical, Deployment, and geography.
● By Vertical: Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance, IT and Telecom, Healthcare, Retail, Other
● By Deployment: On-premises, Cloud
Key Region/ Countries Covered
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Rest of the World (the Middle East & Africa and South America)
The Patch Management market is driven by the continuous increase in the number of vulnerabilities and incidents, which requires proactive patch management. The increasing cases of data theft and security breaches in organizations in Europe have fueled the demand for a well-planned patch management process to mitigate potential risks in a speedy fashion before there are any damages.
As companies in Asia & Pacific region also seek to comply with regulatory updates, government mandates, and industry standards, investments in complex solutions that provide holistic protection from Zero-Day Threats to Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs) will aid businesses to obtain efficient security solutions.
Key Players of Global Patch Management Market:
- Micro Focus
For Any Query or Customization, Ask Our Industry [email protected] https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=puck77&reportCode=005048
Key Questions Answered Through The Report:
- The Impact of COVID-19 on the global market
- What are the potential opportunities for new entrants in the global market
- What is the market Size and Forecast from 2020 to 2028?
- Key Players associated with the global Patch Management Market
- Value Chain Analysis of Global Patch Management Market
- What is the CAGR of the global Patch Management Market from 2021 to 2028
- Major Growth Factor, Challenges, Trends, and Opportunities in the global market
- Key outcomes of SWOT Analysis
Evolve Business Intelligence is a market research, business intelligence, and advising service that offers creative solutions to a company’s problems. Our market research studies can find data beneficial to micro, small, medium, and large-scale businesses. We offer a wide range of services, from data collection to business consulting.
Evolve Business Intelligence is built on account of technology advancement and our in-house AI-modelled data analysis and forecast tool – EvolveBI – provides extremely accurate data. This application tracks real-time statistics from Fortune’s Global 2000 firms, including quarterly performance, annual performance, and recent changes.
Evolve Business Intelligence
C-218, 2nd floor, M-Cube