The global Serverless Architecture market size is expected to reach $47.87 Billion by 2028 growing at the CAGR of 23.21% from 2021 to 2028.
To request a free sample, Go To: https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=puck77&reportCode=005050
Global Serverless Architecture Drivers:
The growth of the global serverless architecture market is driven by the rapid app development, need to eliminate management of servers, and shift from DevOps to serverless computing. In addition, several benefits such as enhanced scalability and cost-efficiency in severless architecture propel the growth of the market.
However, certain issues associated with third-party APIs such as lockin problems, compliance concerns, security concerns, and vendor dependency are expected to impact the growth of the serverless architecture market during the forecast period.
On a contrary several opportunities that has been presented with rise in adoption of cloud technologies and emergence of serverless computing in growing IoT landscape are going to be huge for the global market.
- Impact on Market Size
- End-User Trend, Preferences, and Budget Impact
- Regulatory Framework/Government Policies
- Key Players Strategy to Tackle Negative Impact
- Opportunity Window
Global Serverless Architecture Market Segments:
The global Serverless Architecture market is further segmented into Organization Size, Deployment Mode, Application, Industry Vertical. and geography.
● By Organization Size: Large Enterprises, SMEs
● By Deployment Model: Private Cloud, Public Cloud
● By Application: Real-time file/stream processing, Web Application Development, IoT Backend, Others
● By Industry Vertical: BFSI, IT & telecom, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, Others
Key Region/ Countries Covered
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Rest of the World (the Middle East & Africa and South America)
Cloud computing is an extraordinarily vital solution when it comes to information technology. This segment has grown steadily to become increasingly important when it comes to business within North America. This will only continue in the years ahead, but growth is expected to be even greater in Asia-Pacific due in part to factors such as increased modernization in well-established telecommunications industries in countries like Japan, China, and India.
Overall investment in this region during the next few years is expected to generate significantly more demand for the deployment of IoT-related devices which should further accelerate market expansion in the North American Serverless Architecture Market Industry.
Key Players of Global Serverless Architecture Market:
- Alibaba Group
- Amazon Web Services
- Google LLC
- IBM Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Platform9 Systems, Inc.
- Rackspace Inc.
- Tibco Software
For Any Query or Customization, Ask Our Industry [email protected] https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=puck77&reportCode=005050
Key Questions Answered Through The Report:
- The Impact of COVID-19 on the global market
- What are the potential opportunities for new entrants in the global market
- What is the market Size and Forecast from 2020 to 2028?
- Key Players associated with the global Serverless Architecture Market
- Value Chain Analysis of Global Serverless Architecture Market
- What is the CAGR of the global Serverless Architecture Market from 2021 to 2028
- Major Growth Factor, Challenges, Trends, and Opportunities in the global market
- Key outcomes of SWOT Analysis
Evolve Business Intelligence is a market research, business intelligence, and advising service that offers creative solutions to a company’s problems. Our market research studies can find data beneficial to micro, small, medium, and large-scale businesses. We offer a wide range of services, from data collection to business consulting.
Evolve Business Intelligence is built on account of technology advancement and our in-house AI-modelled data analysis and forecast tool – EvolveBI – provides extremely accurate data. This application tracks real-time statistics from Fortune’s Global 2000 firms, including quarterly performance, annual performance, and recent changes.
Evolve Business Intelligence
C-218, 2nd floor, M-Cube