The global Cloud Microservices market size is expected to reach $4821.78 Million by 2028 growing at the CAGR of 23.19% from 2021 to 2028.
To request a free sample, Go To: https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=puck77&reportCode=005054
Global Cloud Microservices Drivers:
The demand for cloud microservices architecture is increasing for its many different attributes like less development time, easy deployment, reusability in different projects, integration with third-party services, fault isolation and ease of understanding which makes it way more attractive to firms looking for a cutting edge solution.
The growing proliferation of the microservice architecture, increasing demand for low-cost and secured IT operations, and rising adoption of cloud services are the major factors driving the market growth. Some of these aspects in detail:
- Impact on Market Size
- End-User Trend, Preferences, and Budget Impact
- Regulatory Framework/Government Policies
- Key Players Strategy to Tackle Negative Impact
- Opportunity Window
Global Cloud Microservices Market Segments:
The global Cloud Microservices market is further segmented into Component, Development Type, Organisation Size, End-User, and geography.
● By Components: Platform, Services, Others
● By Deployment Type: Public, Hybrid, Private, Others
● By Organization Size: SMEs, Large Enterprises, Others
● By End-User: BFSI, IT and ITeS, Telecommunications, Government, Healthcare, Media and Entertainment, Transportation and Logistics, Manufacturing, Others
Key Region/ Countries Covered
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Rest of the World (the Middle East & Africa and South America)
Cloud computing technologies have been rapidly adopted in the North American region over the last few years, which has driven the microservices market considerably. With a huge amount of spending on cloud platforms on a global level, Canadian businesses have been paying more and immersing themselves on microservices frameworks to generate high-quality services, as per ITU.
Businesses are turning towards microservices architecture as it helps them store information and data cost-effectively and reap the benefits stemming from agile/flexible IT models that let them respond to requests from users quickly.
Key Players of Global Cloud Microservices Market:
- CA Technologies
For Any Query or Customization, Ask Our Industry [email protected] https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=puck77&reportCode=005054
Key Questions Answered Through The Report:
- The Impact of COVID-19 on the global market
- What are the potential opportunities for new entrants in the global market
- What is the market Size and Forecast from 2020 to 2028?
- Key Players associated with the global Cloud Microservices Market
- Value Chain Analysis of Global Cloud Microservices Market
- What is the CAGR of the global Cloud Microservices Market from 2021 to 2028
- Major Growth Factor, Challenges, Trends, and Opportunities in the global market
- Key outcomes of SWOT Analysis
Evolve Business Intelligence is a market research, business intelligence, and advising service that offers creative solutions to a company’s problems. Our market research studies can find data beneficial to micro, small, medium, and large-scale businesses. We offer a wide range of services, from data collection to business consulting.
Evolve Business Intelligence is built on account of technology advancement and our in-house AI-modelled data analysis and forecast tool – EvolveBI – provides extremely accurate data. This application tracks real-time statistics from Fortune’s Global 2000 firms, including quarterly performance, annual performance, and recent changes.
Evolve Business Intelligence
C-218, 2nd floor, M-Cube