The global Computer Vision market size was valued at $10.55 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $20.71 Billion by 2028 growing at the CAGR of 8.57% from 2021 to 2028.
To request a free sample, Go To: https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=puck77&reportCode=005056
Global Computer Vision Drivers:
The major factors driving the growth of the computer vision market are the increasing adoption of artificial intelligence, deep learning, and technical advancements in hardware and software. The rising adoption of 3D inspection systems over conventional inspection systems is boosting the growth of the market. The security threats related to neural networks and deep learning are causing a significant challenge for the growth of this market as new technologies create additional security risks that must be overcome.
- Impact on Market Size
- End-User Trend, Preferences, and Budget Impact
- Regulatory Framework/Government Policies
- Key Players Strategy to Tackle Negative Impact
- Opportunity Window
Global Computer Vision Market Segments:
The global Computer Vision market is further segmented into Application, Component, Vertical, and geography.
● By Application: Quality Assurance & Inspection, Positioning & Guidance, Measurement, Others
● By Component: Hardware, Software
● By Vertical: Industrial vertical, Non-Industrial vertical
Key Region/ Countries Covered
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Rest of the World (the Middle East & Africa and South America)
North America remains the largest market for computer vision technology, but Asia is growing rapidly. The major driving factors for this growth are the constant rise in investments as well as increasing incidences of quality and hygiene-related issues due to the food & packaging industry, and pharmaceutical industries. In the next few years, there will also be a considerable rise in its adoption rate owing to a compliance with stricter regulatory norms imposed by governments around the world.
Key Players of Global Computer Vision Market:
- Cognex Corporation
- National Instruments
- Teledyne Technologies
- Allied Vision Technologies
- Texas Instruments
For Any Query or Customization, Ask Our Industry [email protected] https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=puck77&reportCode=005056
Key Questions Answered Through The Report:
- The Impact of COVID-19 on the global market
- What are the potential opportunities for new entrants in the global market
- What is the market Size and Forecast from 2020 to 2028?
- Key Players associated with the global Computer Vision Market
- Value Chain Analysis of Global Computer Vision Market
- What is the CAGR of the global Computer Vision Market from 2021 to 2028
- Major Growth Factor, Challenges, Trends, and Opportunities in the global market
- Key outcomes of SWOT Analysis
Evolve Business Intelligence is a market research, business intelligence, and advising service that offers creative solutions to a company’s problems. Our market research studies can find data beneficial to micro, small, medium, and large-scale businesses. We offer a wide range of services, from data collection to business consulting.
Evolve Business Intelligence is built on account of technology advancement and our in-house AI-modelled data analysis and forecast tool – EvolveBI – provides extremely accurate data. This application tracks real-time statistics from Fortune’s Global 2000 firms, including quarterly performance, annual performance, and recent changes.
Evolve Business Intelligence
C-218, 2nd floor, M-Cube