The global Radio Access Network market size was valued at $18.21 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $45.94 Billion by 2028 growing at the CAGR of 11.84% from 2021 to 2028.
To request a free sample, Go To: https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=puck77&reportCode=005064
Global Radio Access Network Drivers:
The market for radio access networks is expected to be driven by the 5G network due to increasing demand for wireless broadband services that require fast and high-capacity networks. The development of the 5G connectivity technology is expected to address the growing demand for high-speed data communication. For instance, 5G (radio access network) focuses on improving networks by creating demands for low latency and large capacity. Due to the existence of silicon chips in the core networks and user devices, radio access networks can function smoothly.
There are various types of radio access networks that provide high data rates such as generic radio access networks (GRAN), GSM edge radio access networks (GERAN), evolved universal terrestrial radio access networks (EUTRAN), and UMTS terrestrial radio access networks (UTRAN). This can lead to the need for related network infrastructure, which is estimated to provide growth opportunities for the radio access network market in the coming years.
- Impact on Market Size
- End-User Trend, Preferences, and Budget Impact
- Regulatory Framework/Government Policies
- Key Players Strategy to Tackle Negative Impact
- Opportunity Window
Global Radio Access Network Market Segments:
The global Radio Access Network market is further segmented into Communication Infrastructure, Connectivity Technology, Deployment Location, and geography.
● By Communication Infrastructure: Small Cell, Macro Cell, RAN Equipment, DAS, Others
● By Connectivity Technology: 2G, 3G, 4G/LTE, 5G, Others
● By Deployment Location: Urban Areas, Public Spaces, Rural Areas, Residential Areas, Retail Stores, Highways, Large Enterprises, Airport/Rail/Bus terminals, Small & Medium Enterprises, Hotel/Motels, Others
Key Region/ Countries Covered
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Rest of the World (the Middle East & Africa and South America)
The factors such as increasing automation in various sectors, adoption of Internet of Things (IoT), and increasing cellular M2M connections, and high demand for on-demand video services would drive the radio access network market in the region. The market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest growth rate during the forecast period. The region has become the center of attraction for major investments and business expansion opportunities.
Moreover, the increasing number of devices connected with advanced technologies such as the Internet of Things (IoT) and machine-to-machine communication would require faster connectivity, which would lead to a high CAGR of the market in this region during the forecast period.
Key Players of Global Radio Access Network Market:
- Nokia Networks
For Any Query or Customization, Ask Our Industry [email protected] https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=puck77&reportCode=005064
Key Questions Answered Through The Report:
- The Impact of COVID-19 on the global market
- What are the potential opportunities for new entrants in the global market
- What is the market Size and Forecast from 2020 to 2028?
- Key Players associated with the global Radio Access Network Market
- Value Chain Analysis of Global Radio Access Network Market
- What is the CAGR of the global Radio Access Network Market from 2021 to 2028
- Major Growth Factor, Challenges, Trends, and Opportunities in the global market
- Key outcomes of SWOT Analysis
Evolve Business Intelligence is a market research, business intelligence, and advising service that offers creative solutions to a company’s problems. Our market research studies can find data beneficial to micro, small, medium, and large-scale businesses. We offer a wide range of services, from data collection to business consulting.
Evolve Business Intelligence is built on account of technology advancement and our in-house AI-modelled data analysis and forecast tool – EvolveBI – provides extremely accurate data. This application tracks real-time statistics from Fortune’s Global 2000 firms, including quarterly performance, annual performance, and recent changes.
Evolve Business Intelligence
C-218, 2nd floor, M-Cube