The global Ventilator Rental market size was valued at $XX Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach $ Billion by 2028 growing at the CAGR of XX% from 2021 to 2028.
To request a free sample, Go To: https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=puck77&reportCode=005067
Global Ventilator Rental Drivers:
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and asthma are the most prevalent respiratory disorders across the globe. According to the Global Burden of Disease Study, in 2016, there were about 251 million cases of COPD reported globally while according to the World Health Organization (WHO), COPD is expected to become the world’s third-biggest health threat by 2020.
In 2017, the WHO reported that about 235 million people had asthma globally and that affecting 27 countries with a growing trend of its prevalence across all demographics over recent years due partly to an increase in risk factors such as air pollution which makes people more susceptible to contracting these respiratory disorders.
The rising prevalence of these target indications increases hospital admission rates and readmission of the affected patients as they may require frequent ventilation support.
- Impact on Market Size
- End-User Trend, Preferences, and Budget Impact
- Regulatory Framework/Government Policies
- Key Players Strategy to Tackle Negative Impact
- Opportunity Window
Global Ventilator Rental Market Segments:
The global Ventilator Rental market is further segmented into Duration, Application, and geography.
● By Duration: Long Term Lease, Short Term Lease
● By Application: Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Asthma, Respiratory Distress Syndrome, Others
Key Region/ Countries Covered
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Rest of the World (the Middle East & Africa and South America)
The Middle East and Africa region is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period, owing to a number of factors such as increasing government initiatives, subsequent improvements in healthcare infrastructure in emerging countries, growing demand for ventilators from hospitals and clinics across several countries in this region, and rising medical tourism.
Key Players of Global Ventilator Rental Market:
- Lincare Holdings
- Miller’s Rental and Sales, Inc.
- US Med-Equip
- Med One Group
- Trace Medical
- Smiths Group
For Any Query or Customization, Ask Our Industry [email protected] https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=puck77&reportCode=005067
Key Questions Answered Through The Report:
- The Impact of COVID-19 on the global market
- What are the potential opportunities for new entrants in the global market
- What is the market Size and Forecast from 2020 to 2028?
- Key Players associated with the global Ventilator Rental Market
- Value Chain Analysis of Global Ventilator Rental Market
- What is the CAGR of the global Ventilator Rental Market from 2021 to 2028
- Major Growth Factor, Challenges, Trends, and Opportunities in the global market
- Key outcomes of SWOT Analysis
Evolve Business Intelligence is a market research, business intelligence, and advising service that offers creative solutions to a company’s problems. Our market research studies can find data beneficial to micro, small, medium, and large-scale businesses. We offer a wide range of services, from data collection to business consulting.
Evolve Business Intelligence is built on account of technology advancement and our in-house AI-modelled data analysis and forecast tool – EvolveBI – provides extremely accurate data. This application tracks real-time statistics from Fortune’s Global 2000 firms, including quarterly performance, annual performance, and recent changes.
Evolve Business Intelligence
C-218, 2nd floor, M-Cube