A Latest intelligence report published by AMA Research with title “Genomics Market Outlook to 2026. A detailed study accumulated to offer Latest insights about acute features of the Global Genomics Market. This report provides a detailed overview of key factors in the Genomics Market and factors such as driver, restraint, past and current trends, regulatory scenarios and technology development. A thorough analysis of these factors including economic slowdown, local & global reforms and COVID-19 Impact has been conducted to determine future growth prospects in the global market.
Free Sample Report + All Related Graphs & Charts @:
Genomics is defined as the branch of molecular biology which including the mapping genes and sequencing the DNA. It includes functional genomics, structural genomics, comparative genomics, pharmacogenomics, and others. Increasing usage of genomics in pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies and increasing awareness of genomics are some of the major drivers which affect the growth of the market.
According to AMA, the market for Genomics is expected to register a CAGR of 14.1% during the forecast period to 2026.
Major Players in This Report Include,
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (United States), Illumina, Inc. (United States), QIAGEN N.V. (Netherlands), Agilent Technologies, Inc. (United States), Eurofins Scientific (Germany), BGI (China), GE Healthcare (United States), Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (United States), F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (Switzerland), Oxford Nanopore Technologies (United Kingdom)
Growing R&D in the field of Genomics, and the Lower Cost of Deoxyribonucleic Acid Amplification using PCR
Rising Government Funding and Growth in the Number of Genomics Projects
Decreasing Sequencing Costs and Growing Application Areas of Genomics such as Diagnostic Application and Precision Medicine and Entry of New Players
Problem Regarding Secure Storage of Large Volumes of Sequenced Data as well as Dearth of Trained Professionals
Increasing Use of Genomics in Specialized/Personalized Medicine across the World
The Global Genomics Market segments and Market Data Break Down are illuminated below:
by Application (Diagnostic Application, Precision Medicine)
Enquire for customization in Report @: https://www.advancemarketanalytics.com/enquiry-before-buy/60674-global-genomics-market
Geographically, the detailed analysis of consumption, revenue, market share, and growth rate of the following regions:
– The Middle East and Africa (South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Israel, Egypt, etc.)
– North America (United States, Mexico & Canada)
– South America (Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina, Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, etc.)
– Europe (Turkey, Spain, Turkey, Netherlands Denmark, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany, Russia UK, Italy, France, etc.)
– Asia-Pacific (Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Vietnam, China, Malaysia, Japan, Philippines, Korea, Thailand, India, Indonesia, and Australia).
– Comprehensive overview of parent market & substitute market
– Changing market dynamics in the industry (COVID & Economic Impact Analysis)
– In-depth market segmentation (Trends, Growth with Historical & Forecast Analysis)
– Recent industry trends and development activity
– Competitive landscape (Heat Map Analysis for Emerging Players & Market Share Analysis for Major Players along with detailed Profiles)
Strategic Points Covered in Table of Content of Global Genomics Market:
Chapter 1: Introduction, market driving force product Objective of Study and Research Scope the Genomics market
Chapter 2: Exclusive Summary – the basic information of the Genomics Market.
Chapter 3: Displaying the Market Dynamics- Drivers, Trends and Challenges of the Genomics
Chapter 4: Presenting the Genomics Market Factor Analysis Porters Five Forces, Supply/Value Chain, PESTEL analysis, Market Entropy, Patent/Trademark Analysis.
Chapter 5: Displaying market size by Type, End User and Region 2015-2020
Chapter 6: Evaluating the leading manufacturers of the Genomics market which consists of its Competitive Landscape, Peer Group Analysis, BCG Matrix & Company Profile
Chapter 7: To evaluate the market by segments, by countries and by manufacturers with revenue share and sales by key countries (2021-2026).
Chapter 8 & 9: Displaying the Appendix, Methodology and Data Source
Finally, Genomics Market is a valuable source of guidance for individuals and companies in decision framework.
Get More Information:
Key questions answered
– Who are the Leading key players and what are their Key Business plans in the Global Genomics market?
– What are the key concerns of the five forces analysis of the Global Genomics market?
– What are different prospects and threats faced by the dealers in the Global Genomics market?
– What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Thanks for reading this article; you can also get individual chapter wise section or region wise report version like North America, Europe or Southeast Asia.
Craig Francis (PR & Marketing Manager)
AMA Research & Media LLP
Unit No. 429, Parsonage Road Edison, NJ
New Jersey USA – 08837
Phone: +1 (206) 317 1218